The Portway 2 Glass stove is our sleekest contemporary stove featuring a glass fronted door with polished chrome detail.
A matching glass top and optional enamel/matte flue collar enhances the stove to create a luxury, ultra-modern look and feel.
The Portway 2 Glass has a maximum heat output of 7kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
Optional output reducing bricks are available if you wish you convert from 7kW to 5kW.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Glass door and stove top
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 410mm (16″)
- 125mm (5″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 5kW
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Maximum Heat Output||7.0kW (5.0kW with output reducer bricks)|
|Net Efficiency||75% +|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5″) (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||410mm (16″)|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|