The Portway 3 Traditional Multifuel stove is a traditionally styled double door steel stove. It features a large viewing window and takes logs up to 520mm in length.
An optional Boost Boiler is available which enables the stove to heat your hot water and approximately 3 large radiators.
Customise your stove with our decorative window inserts.
– Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 6.7kW
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron doors and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operaring controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 520mm (31″)
- 150mm (6″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 6.7kW
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Maximum Heat Output||8.7kW (6.7kW with output reducer bricks)|
|Net Efficiency||75% +|
|Flue Outlet||150mm (6″) (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||520mm (21″)|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|