The Portway Central Heating Stove is one of the most efficient boiler stoves available today with a net efficiency of 80.4%. This stove can be easily installed with your existing central heating system and offers a heat output of up to 5.1kW to the room and up to 9.7kW to water.
It will also work with time clocks and automatic room stats for full thermostatic control. This stove features a double-cased body which helps to keep the outer body of the stove cooler and stops the room from getting too hot when full central heating is in operation.
The Portway Central heating stove is available in a choice of two stylish door designs and will look fabulous in any home from a cosy country cottage to a chic urban apartment.
- An Extra Content Buffer Tank to store heat until needed and ensure the system remains hot while refuelling.
- An easy clean throat plate
- Access to sweep the chimney from inside the stove
- A fully double-cased body to keep the outer body of the stove cool and to stop the room from over-heating when full central heating is required.
- Burns for up to 12 hours
- Burns a complete range of fuels, including wood, peat, anthracite and coke with no need to change the grate.
- Large viewing window
- Large easy-carry ashpan
- High chromium stainless steel grate and fittings for long life and smooth operation
- Works with time clocks and automatic room stats for full thermostatic control.
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Maximum Heat Output||14.8kW|
|Net Efficiency||80% +|
|Flue Outlet||150mm (5″) (Top Only)|
|Maximum Log Length||330mm (13″)|
|Smoke Control Exempt||No|